Your commercial property insurance does not cover flood damage! Your commercial property insurance or residential homeowner’s do not cover flood damage! No, that’s not a misprint, it bears repeating! Consider this:
- Floods and flash floods happen in all 50 states.
- Just an inch of water can cause costly damage to your property.
- If you live in a moderate-to-low risk area and are eligible for the Preferred Risk Policy, your flood insurance premium may be as low as $129 a year, including coverage for your property’s contents.
- The average annual U.S. flood losses in the past 10 years (2001-2010) were more than $2.7
- In a high-risk area, your home is more than twice as likely to be damaged by flood than by fire.
- Since 1978, the NFIP has paid over $36.9 billion for flood insurance claims and related costs (as of 12/31/10).
- Over 5.5 million people currently hold flood insurance policies in more than 21,000 communities across the U.S.
- Trust Harold J Fox Insurance Agency to cover your tail and get you the best coverage for the best price!